License and Education
- California Department of Real Estate
- DRE License Number: 0125493 – Since 1999
- 1990 Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics
- University of California, Santa Barbara
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Member San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Member Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Member California Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
Advanced Industry Degrees
- Graduate Realtor Institute.
- California Association of Realtors (GRI) 2007
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) 2004
- Previews Property Specialist Sept. 2000 Advanced marketing of high end properties
Coldwell Banker Sales Achievements: Top Producing Agent % all Coldwell Banker Agents Locally and World Wide.
- 2008 – Member of Top Twenty Agents, CB Los Altos 143 Agents
- 2008 – Top 8% International Sterling Society
- 2006 – Top 12% International Sterling Society 126,000 Agents
- 2005 – Top 16% International Sterling Society 120,000 Agents
- 2004 – Top 8% International Diamond Society
- 2002 – Top 7% International Diamond Society
- 2001 – Top 10% International Sterling Society
- 2000 – Top 10% International Sterling Society 72,000 Agents
Life-long resident of the San Francisco Bay Area. Silicon Valley (18 years) and San Francisco (20+ years). Born and raised in Mountain View and Los Altos. Business Economics degree from University of California at Santa Barbara.
Entered into the real estate profession in 1999 after a successful business career for the opportunity to work with my mother, a top producing Coldwell Banker Agent in Los Altos. Professional experiences include the City of San Francisco, Parking and Traffic Division and 6+ years at UCSF, Contracts and Grants Management for the Departments Anesthesiology and Psychiatry.
Other interests include, soccer, skiing, billiards, cards and gardening. Sports fan including Equestrian, Hockey, Football and Baseball. Local Teams, San Jose Sharks, San Francisco 49ers and San Francisco Giants. One large cat, Harley.